20.12.09

How to Wear Gaga: Her Most Outrageous Looks into Everyday Styles


We all (well, many of us) admire Lady Gaga's dramatic, theatrical fashion. But we can't exactly go strutting around the office pants-less! So what to do? Here I show you how to adapt four of Lady Gaga's outfits to real-life situations. As a bonus, none of the items in this post are over $50 USD!



OUTFIT 1



For this outfit, I've added to the length a little bit, and changed some of the pieces. However the main aspects of the red/black contrast, lace tights, and cowl are still in play. This would be great for a day out shopping with a retro-glam twist.





This outfit is semi-formal as well, and I think would be great for the spring or summer. Notice that I've kept the idea of crystals with the accessories (necklace and earrings), but everything else is simple.




OUTFIT 3



This one is a bit harder to make non-formal, so I've kept it dressed up. You could wear this to a fancy dance, the theater, or the opera. I've kept the idea of the face mask by using a mini-veil from Forever 21.





This look is by far the easiest to pull off in a casual environment. I've changed the leggings to jeans, and the sunglasses to some that are easier to pull off.





And how do we reconcile this look with everyday life? Any ideas, readers?

2 comments:

  1. Kudos for making Lady GaGa a little less intimidating--especially with the third outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one in particular! Need some formal events to head to. :)

    ReplyDelete

マッハ Go Go Go!