30.8.10

Garage Glamorous


Warning: Spoilers for ‘the Monster Ball’ below.


Yes, Thursday night I saw Stefani Germanotta in concert. I went, by myself, with my $85+fees ticket, amidst the crowds of tweens with lightning bolds and crazily dressed up gaga-imitations.

And it was great.

I can’t tell you enough how much this made me love Gaga as a person as well as an artist – she had many short monologues throughout the concert, and they were pretty damn meaningful. She’s not the messiah, but she’s amazing. If I remember the tracklist correctly, she played all the song off both her first and second albums (not any bonus songs from Disco Heaven), and one song from her upcoming release.

I wore a gold brocade blazer, wooden cross necklace, white tank, black pencil skirt, headband bow, zipper earrings, and a pair of red faux-snakeskin heels.


Here are some of the better pictures I took:





\







[all (c) me 2010]


If you ever get the chance to see this woman perform, don’t pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

マッハ Go Go Go!