11.10.09

Fashion Inspiration, Emma Pillsbury style.









How to: Dress like Emma Pillsbury, the guidance counselor from Glee


If you're like me, you are newly addicted to the best new show this season, Glee. Why didn't my high school have a Glee club? Our choir only sang lame church songs!

One of my favourite characters so far is Emma, the kindly guidance counselor with those deer-in-the-headlight eyes, a shy demeanor, and awesome clothing. I believe she'll blossom personality-wise and stand up for herself one day soon. In the meantime, here's my official guide to dressing as she would!

General outfit guidelines:

  • cardigans and blazers can do no wrong
  • flats or low heels can be just as sexy as five-inch ones
  • statement jewelery is a must 


Now... drumroll please... I've whipped up some sample outfits on polyvore to show what I would wear if I were Emma! 






Look 1:  Emma on an Ordinary Day

Emma Glee: Ordinary Day


 Here's a variation on Emma's everday look. Simple, chic skirt with a few daring accessories! 





Look 2: Emma bundles up in the Crisp Autumn

Brr! I can't imagine it gets too cold where she is, but every girl needs a good trench.




Look 3: Emma 'relaxes' at home

Emma from Glee: Casual Day

It can't be - pants? I think this is what Emma would wear at home on a lazy Sunday... or one spent fretting about Will Schuster.




Love Glee as much as I do? Want to see character palates for other shows? Let me know!



1 comment:

マッハ Go Go Go!