17.10.09

Dreaming






I'm going to tell you about the crazy dream I had last Monday night.
fwiw, I'm on some sleep meds right now where I remember my dreams most nights.






It began with me in a high-school like building, and I was going to check on a French class that I'd transferred out of (to another class). I got there and the class was super small but the prof had been replaced by HUGH LAURIE. So of course I skipped what I had going on and sat in on the class. He was pretty good, and complimented some girl because she had a copy of L'etranger (Camus) on her desk, said that's a big challenge but impressive. After the class, I was going to go and try find my locker, which I forgot where it was in the building, as well as forgot the combination. But Hugh Laurie was still there so, duh, I hung around to try and impress him. I told him about my having read Camus, and was hitting on him. All of the sudden he whips out a huge soccer ball and some other soccer equipment, which apparently was from my locker. I recognized it and my jaw dropped, then he ran off with it rather jauntily.




Notes: 
I haven't transferred french classes this year
I don't play/don't watch soccer
But I did in fact read the Stranger this summer 



Teach me French, Hugh, teach me French.

No comments:

Post a Comment

マッハ Go Go Go!