21.10.09

On Fashion, and Body Image




Yes, Body Image. With Capital Letters.

I recently bought, received, and wore the American Apparel Double-U Neck Dress.
I am 5'10" and a pretty solid size 10.

Here we go.


Ignoring the mess, this is me. I'm basically an hourglass, but I will never be smaller than a size 8 without pushing myself to hospitalization. And I wouldn't do that.


Blah blah blah.. what is this post about? Two things I guess.

1) I want to encourage everyone to love and accept their bodies as much as possible. I can't imagine myself with a significantly different body shape, and I don't want to. I'm healthy.

2) I might start posting outfits weekly(?). I know I don't have many readers but let me know if you're into this.


1 comment:

  1. hallelujah, someone who is my size (almost exactly. I'm 5'10.5 and a size 10) wearing AA. All I see is itty bittys wearing it and now I don't feel like a crazy for wearing it even if I am over a size 4

    ReplyDelete

マッハ Go Go Go!