10.5.10

Brief Personal Life update

I’ve begun to do some sewing lately – plush toys, tote bags, a skirt, and a top so far. Do any of you followers sew? I think I’m going to pick up some fabric, elastic, and patterns in the next couple of weeks.


I’m ordering the Fujifilm Finepix S1600! Midway between a point-&-shoot and a DSLR. I’ve needed a new camera for several months or maybe a year now.

And what’s the reason I’m getting this new camera at this moment?


I’LL BE IN MONTREAL FOR A WEEK AT THE END OF THE MONTH. YAY.
No really, mes amis, je n’ai pas encore visite la belle ville Montréal. Ou même le Québec en général !

SO, do you have any suggestions for Montreal? I will be completely without internet during my time there (except for perhaps some internet cafes). I am looking for anything and everything to see there!

5 comments:

  1. CANADIAM MUSEUM OF CIVILIZATION!

    + public transit
    + architecture by douglas cardinal
    + made of awesome!

    -tait (came up in my facebook feed, had to chime in. good blog, btw!)
    alsooo congrats on your dslr-n-shoot! jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee tait hi! this is my fail blog of mostly fail but I'm going to make it a bit better this summer.

    + many thanks for the recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  3. bais ouais t'vas au kebek!May 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM

    know what?! tobacco is cheaper in qbc! take me with you! actually, i am trying to make it out there some time because concordia has, like, the only dec. art history under-grad degrees. and if you spend 12 mos. in the province, you get the quebecker rates at school. 'nac!

    i tried starting a blog, but it became this huge, self-indulgent list of things i don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Montreal is one of my top 3 Canadian cities.
    Make sure you do lots of walking in Old Montreal! It is so amazing and go to the Cathedral if you can. Look closely, because there are so many underground(literally) restaurants.
    Also, you need to eat some greasy, delicious poutine at around 4 am and some deeeeeelish crepes.
    As well, there's this huge, amazing department store called Simon's. Tres encroyable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already suggested this to you, but I'm going to again. Get some poutine. Lawls, I'm so lame that that is my suggestion XD. Oh, there is the Notre-Dame Basilica which would be a nice photo op! Haha I love that my suggestions are food and a religious site XD

    ReplyDelete

マッハ Go Go Go!