11.6.10

Select Photos from my Montréal trip

I’m exhausted, have just finished my first week of work at my summer job. But here are some pictures from Montreal for your time!
A Room With A View
The view from our hotel room.

 Notre Dame Basilique
Notre Dame on the outside

Notre Dame Basilique
Notre Dame on the inside

Square in Vieux Montreal
A square in Old Montreal

Street View

McGill
McGill
 Graffiti At McGill
Graffiti at McGill Humanities Library

Movie Set in Quartier Chinois
They were shooting a movie in the Quartier Chinois.

Delicious Pizza
Delicious, delicious pizza.

Behind Place des Arts
behind Place des Arts

 Building Tops

Lola&Emily


Please don’t take any of these photos without my permission! I took over 600 photos in the week we were there, so this is barely a taste.
To come very soon on this blog:
+ Montreal Musts
+ Why Don’t You Love Beyonce?

No comments:

Post a Comment

マッハ Go Go Go!