27.12.10

Blah blah blah… Great Shopping Deals!

Let me indulge for just a moment. All from the Gravity Pope Outlet Sale on Boxing Day, and with my size 10 feet it’s not easy to find shoes normally!

Total I paid: $27


TMK, originally $55.00


Jack Purcell by Converse, originally $70


Etnies, originally $70


Adidas, originally $66

The last two aren’t typically my style, but at such a steal and with great cushioning support for my arches, I couldn’t say no.

Readers: Did you hit up any great sales this year? Come away with huge savings like I did?

3 comments:

  1. Love the second pair! Four pairs of shoes for that price is seriously impressive. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz, the second pair are definitely my favourites too! The others could be a bit teenage-boy, but I figure at this price if I wear them out in the mud in the summer it'll still be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you brave woman.
    I was in Edmonton for Boxing day but I didn't leave the house. I don't do well in Malls on a normal day. Boxing day is outta the question!

    ReplyDelete

マッハ Go Go Go!