24.10.09

Five Bloggers on my radar





So I've only been writing in the public blogosphere for a few months now, but I've been reading it for ages. Now is time to introduce you to some of my favourites! These are the blogs in my Google Reader, or the ones that I bother so much as to actually type their url into the destination bar at the top of Firefox. PLEASE NOTE: None of these bloggers approached me to advertise them, neither did I make them an offer! I'm simply trying to hook up my readership.


FIVE BLOGGERS ON MY RADAR
(YOU SHOULD READ THEM TOO)



I first met Almie several months ago on a common community on good old Livejournal! She's in LA right now on her way to become a big star. She is one of the funniest girls I know, absolutely beautiful and witty. Read about her crazy escapades on Apocalypstick!



KEIKO LYNN



Keiko Lynn is a cute as can be woman with a fashion blog! She's very inspiring, combining childlike aspects with modern silhouettes. She also runs her own clothing store, Postlapsaria, on the side! I wish she made more things in size large.






Gabi is a girl I also came to know through the magic of livejournal! I'm an in-betweenie myself, so keeping up with some of the trendy plus-sized blogs is always a good idea. She's not as political as places like Fatshionista, but very adamant in the idea that everyone can dress well! She's also been featured on Good Morning America.



Nubby blogs about blogging (what meta!), web design, graphic design, and fashion. I love the sleek style of her design elements, and she always links to something thought-provoking. If you're a typography nerd, you'll love this place.





Is actually run by a couple of ladies, who go by the names of Glossy and Desboobs! Theboobs is.. what is it? Addictive, tacky yet lovable. It's indescribable, and no, not just about breasts. This site at times may be NSFW (not safe for work).



What are your favourite blogs to read? Guilty pleasure blogs? Staple-that-everyone-should-read blogs? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love apocalypstick!!!
    You should read "oh hey its KK", (shes on off_wut too) and she does the MOST hilarious hills recaps EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to check hers out! Definitely will do so.

    ReplyDelete

マッハ Go Go Go!